Bettilt is operated by Goldenrod Securities Limited, with its registered address at Palm Grove House, PO Box 438, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. The company is licensed and regulated in Kahnawake by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. For more information please click on the Kahnawake link on the footer.
1. Please read carefully the following legally binding agreement (hereinafter ‘agreement’ or 'terms and conditions') between Goldenrod Securities Limited under the brand name of Bettilt and yourself (hereinafter ‘the player’ or 'player').
2. Bettilt in these terms and conditions refers to Goldenrod Securities Limited. A company licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
3. With ‘site’, ‘website’, ‘the site’, ‘the website’ or ‘the betting company’ these terms and conditions refer to www.Bettilt.com all related URLs and any related sites on which the Bettilt services are operated..
4. These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between the player and Goldenrod Securities Limited
5. Bettilt is licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
6. These terms and conditions come into force as soon as the player validates them by confirming he/she has read, understood and accepted them.
7. The player must read these terms and conditions carefully before validating them. If the player does not agree with any provision of these terms and conditions the player must not use or continue to use the website.
8. Bettilt terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. The player will be notified about possible amendments. The player must always re-confirm acceptance before amendments come into effect. The version number and the date of the last update at the top of this page provide the player with information about when the last amendments have been made.
9. These terms and conditions are published in several languages for information purposes. It is only the English version that is the legal basis of the relationship between the player and Bettilt. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. Any reference to Bettilt’s games in this agreement shall refer to sports games/matches, various popular music and political events, random number generator casino games, live casino games and mobile casino games as may from time to time become available on www.Bettilt.com and related URLs. Bettilt reserves the right to add and remove games from the website at its own discretion.
11. Playing at Bettilt is for entertainment purposes only. No real money playing is required. The player may play without betting money if he/she wishes. The player acknowledges that he/she does not find Bettilt to be unfair or indecent.
12. There is a risk of losing money when playing for money at Bettilt and the site has no responsibility for such losses.
13. The player agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Bettilt’s directors, partners, licensees, distributors, subsidiaries, employees, shareholders, agencies, against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, expenses and costs, including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of:
13.1. The player’s breach of this agreement, in whole or in part;
13.2. Violation by the player of any law or any third party rights;
13.3. Use by the player of Bettilt or use by any other person accessing Bettilt using the player’s login credentials, with or without the player’s authorization.
13.4. The player agrees not to be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to his or third parties’ participation in any of the Bettilt services and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices. Bettilt hereby reserves the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour and close player's account;
13.5. Players are allowed to have only one account. If player attempts to open more than one Member Account, all betting accounts belonging to that player (or group of players) may be blocked or closed and any bets may be voided. Only one Player Account is allowed per computer, IP address, household.
14. Bettilt is not liable for indirect or direct consequential damages arising out of the use of Bettilt’s services. This applies also where Bettilt has had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
15. The division of these terms and conditions into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
16. Bettilt’s sports betting and casino software products are provided by 3rd party suppliers. The player hereby agrees not to circumvent in any way the intellectual property rights of such 3rd party companies.
17. If provisions in this agreement become or are illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision from this agreement. Any provision of this agreement that is illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction. The validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions will not be affected.
18. Bettilt does not pay interest on deposits, winnings or pay-outs. Bettilt is not a financial institution and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system.
Types of sports bets, main markets and settlement rules
1. The following types of bets differ: "single", "multibet" and "system".
1.1.a) Single bet - a bet in which it is required to guess the outcome of just one event. Single bets are accepted for any event in a line. The winnings on single bets are equal to the amount of the bet multiplied by the winning coefficient.
1.1.b) Multibet - a bet in which it is required to guess the outcome of more than one event. Several independent events may be combined into a multibet. The multibet bet loses when any of the combined matches loses. Interrelated events are not included in the "Multibet". Incorrect combining of such events into a multibet bet results in such events being excluded from the multibet. In particular, bets on a match (odds or total) and bets on the list of this match (periods, corners, points scored by players and so forth) are considered interrelated events. It is not allowed to include different events and markets from the same match in “multibets” and “systems” even if they are not interconnected directly. If any events pertaining to a given match were included in a "multibet" or "system" bet, this bet will be refunded even if the computer program for accepting bets did not block this bet. The winning coefficient is equal to the product of the winning coefficients of the events combined into the multibet.
1.1.c) System - this is all possible combinations of "multibet" events equal in number, chosen from several events named by the player. “System” winnings are counted as a sum of “multibet” winnings, which are in the system bet. Final odds for winnings on all classified betting forms are defined by taking into account specialities (hitting the spread on the handicap of total etc.), postponement of the event or the transfer of the event to another date. In these events the odds for winnings are "1".
1.2. Betting Company is doing its best to provide clear description of each Market, so the client has no confusion on the offer. However it is on client’s responsibility to make sure that he knows on what he is wagering into. Betting Company will not accept any complain based on acknowledgment of the market and how the result is calculated from.
1.3. Events result should be determined according to the time of game specified in this rules unless otherwise specified in a line.The bet is winning if the outcome is predicted correctly.
1.4. Betting Company will do its utmost to attain itself to information obtained first hand (during or exactly after the event has been concluded), through TV transmissions, streaming (web-based and through other sources) as well as official sites. Should this information be omitted from first hand viewing and/or official sources and/or there is an obvious Error in the information included in the sources above, the settlement of the bet offer will be based on other public sources.
1.5. Push: In a market with only 2 possible alternatives (“2-way” or “Head to Head”) ending with equal means of result, bets will be void and the market is called as a “push”.
1.6. Dead Heat: In a market with 3 or more participants or alternatives (“3-way”, “Triple Head”, or “Outright Winner”, where 2 or more participants or alternatives ending with equal means of result, bets will be paid with the offered odds divided by the number of participants or alternatives ended equally.
1.7. 1X2 or W/D/W - The 1X2 or Win/Draw/Win refers to the possible final result of an event, football or other sport, which have three possible betting options for the final result in thenormal duration of the match including injury time (if not otherwise stated). In case the market has no draw option this is indicated as 12 or W/W.
1.8. Double Chance - A 'Double Chance' pick contains two of three possible outcomes such as 1X,X2 and 12 combining two alternatives and increases your chances of winning.
1.9. Handicap – is indicated by “1” for a first competitor and “2” for the second competitor in an event. A “TIE” alternative maybe offered if the market is 3-way. The outcome of ahandicap event takes into account the handicap line and is determined by adding the handicap line to the actual result. If the result obtained is in favor of the chosen alternative, the bet is considered to have won.
1.10. Totals or Over/Under. To win, it is necessary to guess if the number scored will be more or less than the total given in the line or equal to this number. Only the goals hit into the opponent's net are counted when determining an individual total. In case when bet is placed on markets like "Total” or “Over/Under" it means total goals, points, games, runs, sets, wherever the score is goals, points, games, runs, sets, etc.
1.11. Outrights. In this wager, it is necessary to guess if the participant will win or reach a certain stage of a competition (Winner, Finalist, Quarter Finalist, or any Place) and is determined according to what place the participant will occupy or what stage (round) will reach in the competition. If the participant's reaching the next stage (round) is later cancelled for any reason, the cancellation is not taken into account, and payment will be made based on the results of the matches that have taken place. In a wager to reach the next stage (round), when participants are met several times in the event of a change in the sequence of teams (participants) on the fields, the bets remain valid. If one of the matches did not take place or was suspended, and also if the result of the first match has been changed, the outcome is determined by a team (participant) actually reaching the next round. If none of the matches took place, the winning coefficient is considered to be "1" for such bets. If the participant announced in the competition cannot complete his participation in it for some reason (injury, malfunction and so forth), the bets on the result of this participant are considered valid: they win if the result is achieved, and they lose when the result is not achieved (unless otherwise indicated in the line). If the participant did not play a single match, the winning coefficient is considered equal to "1").
Concept of a Held Event
1.12. An event is considered held if it is conducted completely.
1.13. When an event has begun, but was interrupted or abandoned for any reason at any point;
a) All determined markets in both pre-match and live betting are paid with the determined outcome to be the winning one.
b) All non-determined markets in both pre-match and live betting are kept pending till the end of next calendar date(23:59 GMT) in case the event is resumed, from the point and the score of the interruption and in the same venue, and if not, all bets on it are to be refunded.
c) If an event is postponed before the start, all bets will be voided unless the event is starts before 23:59 local time on the same calendar day and at the same venue. Local time is taken to be the time at the venue. This does not apply to tournaments where the order of play has been rescheduled. For example, if a tennis match is scheduled for 17th July, but is not started until 18th July because the previous scheduled games have been delayed, bets on this event will stand.
d) If the actual result of an event is paid following an official announcement, then any change due to protest, doping etc. is not taken in consideration. The Betting company makes its best to payout always the actual result avoiding mistakes even from official or authorized sources.
Financial limitations and Payment of winnings
1. Minimum stake for wagering is the equivalent to 0.5 EUR or account currency for all events.
2. The maximum wagering stake for each event depends on the event and the sport. The maximum stake will be defined by the Betting company individually for each event and wagering form and it can be changed without giving written notice. The Betting company reserves the right to limit the maximum stake for certain events like changing the betting limits for individual clients without notice.
3. Maximum payout for one client per day is equivalent to 100,000 USD or equivalent in the betting account currency. The day is defined in between 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT.
4. Any payouts beyond this amount will be deducted accordingly. Events produced a payout of 100,000 USD will be paid with odds equal to 1.00 for any pending stake of the same client including such events and concluded in the future. Example: Client made a wager on Teams A, B, and paid 100,000 USD. If the same client made another wager on Teams A, B, C, (C team is playing the following day), then Teams A, B will be paid with odds 1.00.
5. The Betting company makes calculations according to the initially recognized result. Subsequent disqualifications and cancellations do not affect the calculation.
6. The amount of payout is equal to the bet, multiplied by the established odds.
7. Winnings are transferred to a player’s gaming account after bets are settled. Payments will be credited to the customer’s accounts in 2 to 5 days, depending on payment method being used.
8. Customers should immediately notify the Betting Company, if they notice any amounts incorrectly credited to their accounts. Otherwise all subsequent winnings directly or indirectly derived from that error will be considered invalid and should be returned to the Betting Company.
1.1 Bets will be settled on the official final result for Regular Time (90 minutes including compensated time) unless otherwise stated clearly in the description of the game.
1.2. Correct score: If the winning score was not a selection in the market, all bets are lost.
1.3 Corners: Bets are settled on corners awarded, regardless of how the ball was put out of play. Corners awarded but not taken do not count. In the event of a corner having to be retaken, then only one corner will be counted.
1.4. Cards bets: Cards (yellow and red) are counted for any player participating in the match. Cards are not counted for players (trainers and other team members) on the bench or in other places off the playing field. Cards issued after the final whistle do not count. Cards shown at half-time to players who participate in the match count. If 2 yellow cards are shown to a player resulting in a red card, then 2 yellow and 1 red card counts. Total bookings markets will be settled according to the total number of yellow cards shown in the match, according to these rules.
1.5. Goalscorer: Bets apply to regulation time only. If your selection does not play in that match including overtime, the bet will be refunded.
1.6. First & Last Goalscorer: if your selection starts to play from substitute and the goal has been scored in the match already, then bet will be refunded. Own goals (official) do not count. Subsequent amendments to goalscorers by official bodies do not count.
1.6.1 Scorecast – A bet on the first goalscorer and the correct score in the match. If your selection starts to play from substitute and the goal has been scored in the match already, then bet will be refunded. Own goals (official) do not count. Subsequent amendments to goalscorers by official bodies do not count.
1.6.2 - To score 2 or more – A bet on the player to score two or more goals in the match.
1.6.3 - To score a hat trick - A bet on the player to score three or more goals in the match.
1.7. Top Goalscorer: For outright markets for the top goalscorer in a tournament, goals scored in extra time count. Goals scored in a penalty shootout do not count. Own goals do not count. Dead heat rule applies.
1.8. Own Goal: In case of an own goal this does not affect player’s performance for settlement means. First/Last/Anytime Scorer markets will be decided by goals scored actively by players (own goal does not count), unless it is clearly offered an “own goal” option.
1.9. Player Specials: Markets referred to an individual player and only and the player does not start the match, all bets are void. Own goals do not count.
1.10. Team to be promoted/relegated: Bets will be settled on the final positions at the end of the season, when all games concluded. Subsequent changes to the teams to be promoted/relegated do not count.
1.11. To Qualify: Bets on teams to qualify to the next stage of a competition will be settled as the team who wins qualification through the match or matches played. Any subsequent disqualification of a team does not count. If the teams are forced to replay their match at a later date, all bets placed before the first match/matches will be void.
1.12 - To win from Behind – A bet on either team to come back from a losing position and win the match.
1.13 - Winning margin – A bet on the margin of goals by which the winning team win the match.
1.14 - To win both halves – A bet on the said team to win both the first half and the second half of the match.
1.15. Ball Possession - A bet on the amount of time each team has with the ball in their possession. In the case of equal possession then the bet will be refunded.
1.17. Offsides - A bet referring to each time a team are judged to be offside. This is counted as such only when the match official stops play and awards a free-kick for an offside. For bets related to the amount of offsides committed per team then an equal return will mean that the bet will be refunded.
1.18. Free Kicks - A bet referring to each time the referee awards a free-kick to a team because of an infringement. In the case that a free kick must be retaken then only one will count. Free kicks count whether they are direct or indirect. In the case that the amount of free-kicks awarded are equal then the bet will be refunded.
1.19 - Total Passes per Player - A bet referring to the amount of times a player passes the ball to a team mate.
1.20 - Goalposts - A bet referring to the amount of times that the ball hits a part of the goalposts directly from the attacking team during play. In the case of a shot that was deflected by a player or the goalkeeper the bet still stands.
1.21 - Additional Time - A bet on the amount of additional time that is scheduled at the end of the standard 90 minute period as displayed by the fourth official. The extra time period does not count.
1.22 Shots on target - A bet on the amount of shots on target by the said team. Shots on target are attempts at goal that are either scored or that would have entered the goal had they not been blocked by another player, official or object.
2 AMERICAN FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL, BASEBALL
2.1. Bets will be settled on the official final result including overtime or any extra innings. If a game ends in a draw but no draw option is offered and overtime is not played, all bets on that market are void.
2.2. Bets taken on markets clearly indicating Regular Time (RT) are paid according to the result of the Regular Time only.
2.3. Player specials bets: If the player does not take any active part in the match then bets on that player will be voided.
2.4. Baseball: In the event of a change of pitcher (or any other member of the playing staff), all bets will stand unless the name of the pitcher (or player) has been included in the team name.
2.5. Baseball: In the event of a baseball fixture being postponed, all bets will be void unless the match is replayed before midnight on the next calendar day (local time) at the same venue. Any change in playing staff will not affect this rule.
2.6. Basketball: Best finishing position and Stage of Elimination - The highest official ranking (provided by the tournament governing body) will be used for settlement except when teams are eliminated at the same stage and no ranking is available to distinguish settlement - in which case bets will be void.
3. TENNIS, TABLE TENNIS, VOLLEYBALL, DARTS, SNOOKER, POOL, BOWLS
3.1. An event is following the means of a Held event as described in paragraph 5 unless the match is interrupted and is scheduled to be resumed. Determined markets include where the outcome of the market can only be one selection, for example:
If a match is abandoned at score 4-4 bets on over/under 9.5 games or fewer in the set are settled as winners/losers, as the set would have at least 10 games.
If a match is abandoned at the score of 6-4, 4-4, bets on Over/Under 19.5 games or fewer in the match are settled as winners/losers, as the match would have had at least 20 games. .
3.2. The only exception on this rule is the Tennis Match winner market that is paid to the officially announced “winner” player, if at least one (1) set has been completed.
3.3. In team competitions, when one or several participants of any of the teams is replaced for any reason, bets stand.
3.4. In tennis doubles matches, if the composition of the doubles is indicated, when even one of the participants is replaced, bets will be voided.
3.5. Tie-break games will be counted as one game for the purposes of total games bets. If the set has reached 6-6 but the tie-break is not played, bets on a tie break to be played will be settled as winning bets unless there is no tie-break schedules for that set (eg final set in a Grand Slam). This also applies to super tiebreaks in the third set of a doubles match
3.6. Tournament or Outright bets stand whether the player participates in the tournament or not.
4. ICE HOCKEY, FIELD HOCKEY, FUTSAL, HANDBALL
4.1. Bets will be settled on the official final result of Regular Time. Overtime and penalties not count unless otherwise stated.
4.2. Goalscorers and players specials rules are following Soccer.
5.1. Head to head bets: Bets will stand provided both golfers play at least one shot in that round (for round head to heads) or that tournament (for tournament head to heads). If either golfer fails to complete all rounds, the winning golfer is the one who has the higher finishing position.
5.2. In a Triple Head market, dead heat rules apply.
5.3. If the length of the event is changed, all outright bets will stand according to the official result. If there is no official result, all outright bets will be voided.
6. FORMULA 1
6.1. Head to head bets: If both drivers exit the race on the same lap, bets will be voided. If one or both drivers fail to participate in the race, bets on that market will be voided.
6.2. Participation in the warm up lap is considered participation in the race.
6.3. “To retire first” bets: If all the racers finish the race and no one retires before the race is finished, all bets will be voided.
6.4. Bets on outright markets will be settled according to the official result after the race. Subsequent disqualifications or appeals do not count.
7. BOXING, MIXED MARTIAL ARTS (INCLUDING UFC)
7.1. If one of the listed participants does not start, bets on that participant will be voided.
7.2. If a boxer retires or is disqualified between rounds, the fight will be determined to have finished at the end of the previous round.
7.3. If a fight is determined a no contest, it is considered as a draw.
7.4. If the fight ends in a draw and there was no 'draw' option in the market, all bets on that market will be voided.
7.5. If the number of scheduled rounds is changed for any reason, all bets on round betting will be voided.
8. OTHER SPORTS, SOCIAL EVENTS (TV, EUROVISION, AWARDS, POLITICS, etc)
8.1. Participants failed to start are losers for the purpose of Outright markets.
8.2. If there are two or more winners in a race, dead heat rules apply.
8.3. In a Head to Head market, if one or both of the listed selections failed to complete, all determined markets are paid; rest markets will be voided.
8.4. The final ranking list (result) of the participants is determined based on the official protocol, published immediately upon its completion on the official site of the organizer of the competitions. Later disqualifications of participants and any changes in the final protocol are not taken into consideration.
8.5. Bets placed following a public announcement determining the result or making such result an obvious winner (such as “next manager” or “golden ball”), will be void.
8.6. Method Of victory bets: A KO/TKO includes the following scenarios: Referee stoppage while fighter is standing, Referee stoppage while fighter is on the canvas, Stoppage by doctor, Stoppage by corner, Fighter retires due to injury.
A Submission includes the following scenarios: Referee stoppage due to tap out, Referee stoppage due to technical submission, Fighter verbal submission (includes verbal submission due to strikes)
8.7. Stats betting will always be settled according to FightMetric.com (Official statistics provider for the UFC)
8.8. Round betting: If there is a fighter withdrawal in the time interval between rounds the fight is deemed to have ended in the previous round for the purpose of “Round Betting” settlement
9.1. All Olympic events will be settled on the official podium positions. Participants awarded gold, silver and bronze will be settled as 1st, 2nd, 3rd respectively. Any subsequent disqualifications will not affect the settlement of markets.
We Strongly Recommend Printing A Copy Of The Current Terms And Conditions And Storing It In A Safe Place!